Monday 25 April 2016 at 9:30am UK time and 12:30pm UAE time
The first in a series of webinars by Beale & Company about managing legal risk in the Middle East will be held on Monday 25 April 2016 and will provide an introduction to the following issues:
- Introduction to the UAE Legal System and Civil Code;
- Authority to Contract;
- Contract interpretation and Performance;
- Standard of Care: reasonable skill and care versus fitness for purpose;
- Limitation Clauses: the law and in practice;
- Limitation Periods and Decennial liability;
- Damages under UAE law (including liquidated damages, penalties and interest);
- Dispute Resolution (local Courts vs arbitration); and
- Enforcement and Recovery.
Earn 1 CES Credit for taking part!
Click here for more information on how to register.