AIA UK 2015 EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN AWARDS
CALL FOR ENTRIES
- Fred Manson, ARB, OBE, Associate Director, Heatherwick Studio
- Alison Brooks, BES, BArch, RIBA, Founding Director, Alison Brooks Architects
- Martin Gledhill, BSc, BArch, MA, 4th Year Studio Leader & Director of Studies MArch, Bath University
- Paul Hyett, PPRIBA, Hon. FAIA, Principal, HKS Architects
- Ricardo Mateu, ARB, RIBA, MAMD, Co-Director, UHA London
- Owen Pritchard, Technical Editor, Architects' Journal
- Brett Steele, AA Dipl, Hon. FRIBA, FRSA, Director, AA School of Architecture
- Brianne Hamilton, AIA, AIA UK President, Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates
The Design Awards Gala, generously supported by Desso, will be held at the Zaha Hadid Magazine restaurant, at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery in April.
Eligible architects, designers or groups thereof may submit an unlimited number of entries; each entry must be submitted separately with a non-refundable fee of:
- £90.00 for Professional entries,
- £70.00 for Young Architect.
Entry is free of charge for students.
- Entry fees can only be accepted in Pounds Sterling.
- Valid entries must be received by 5pm on Thursday 2nd April 2015.
- No late or incomplete entries will be accepted.
Payment should be submitted to AIA UK online below. Confirmation reciept of payment will be provided by email by the chapter executive.